YSG Solar is proud to offer solar energy solutions to both home and business customers in New York State. Our unique, turn key solar power systems - both traditional, state of the art roof top designs and the exciting new Community Solar Power option are backed by our solid customer service and quality, American made products.
Accredited, knowledgeable installers with over 25 years experience in the industry, YSG Solar offers hand-selected solar power products and custom designed solar power systems that are easy to implement and cost effective from the moment they are installed. Passionate about energy conservation, the team at YSG Solar has installed hundreds of solar power systems throughout New York and takes the guess work out of installing solar power for your commercial business or your home.
As industry leaders, YSG Solar prides ourselves on exemplary customer service and support. As a home or business owner, you can count on us to develop personalized custom solar designs, help you better understand your current energy usage and future needs,and keep you informed about available federal and state tax credits, or NYC property tax abatements. We not only offer traditional phone and online support, but we go the extra mile and come out to your home to meet with you in person to discuss solar technology and the specifics of your home or business.
Our unique Community Solar Program allows us to help renters, home or business owners whose buildings happen to be in a shady vs a sunny location. We operate several community solar farms throughout New York State, contact us to find out if your residence or business location qualifies!YSG Solar has completed rooftop installations for 100’s of customers all over the state of NY with hand-selected products. We offer 100% transparency in our utility bills, and provide customers with a separate statement detailing how much and where power was used.
YSG Solar and it's Community Shared Solar program are expanding the potential customer base to 100% of homes and businesses. Currently 49% of households are currently unable to host a YSG PV system when excluding households that
- do not own their building (i.e., renters),
- do not have access to sufficient roof space (e.g., high-rise buildings, multi-unit housing), and/or
- live in buildings with insufficient roof space to host a YSGPV system.
It is also estimated that 48% of businesses are unable to host a PV system when excluding businesses that
- operate in buildings with too many establishments to have access to sufficient roof space (e.g., malls), and/or
- have insufficient roof space to host a YSG PV system capable of supplying a sufficient amount of their energy demand.
Savings on your electric bill
- bulk purchasing pricing
- affordable no money down options
- protection from unpredictable utility rate increases
- Save money and remove uncertainty around electric bill with clean solar energy